Students should be added to a class by using the Seat Management tool located on the Dashboard of the admin who purchased the class.
Click Add Users to open the class and assign the available seats. There are 3 ways to assign students to class seats.
Note: Users may only be added to classes with open seats remaining. If all seats have been filled, use the Add Seats button to go directly to the store page for the class to add additional seats.
Below are the steps to add users that are already in the system and have previously been assigned a class. This is an easy way to move students from one grade to the next.
- Class – Select the class where users should be assigned seats.
- Add Users from Existing Class – simply click and a list of users that have not been assigned to any will be displayed.
- Seats Remaining – Shows the number of open seats for the selected class.
- Search – Optional search by a user that can be filtered by class.
- User list – shows the specific users available to be assigned to the selected class. Click the checkbox next to the name(s).
- Click Submit to assign the users to the seats for the selected class. Click Cancel to leave Seat Management without assigning any users.