Once classes have been purchased for your group, they are available for you to manage. In some cases, you may need to update the enrollment of your classes – assign users to seats, buy more seats for a class, etc.
User administrators for the group will see a Manage Classes widget on the My View dashboard where they can see if there are classes to manage. If no classes are available, they can visit the store to make a purchase.
- Shows the number of open seats that can be managed
- Manage Seats button allows the user to access the Seat Management page to assign users to class seats.
- Shows the total number of classes.
- Shows the name of the class (which is editable).
- Shows the order number associated with the class.
- Shows the number of open seats (if any) remaining to be assigned.
- Click to add more open seats to a class. Clicking will open the store with the class selected to allow the user to purchase more seats. If a class isn’t shown here, that means no seats have been purchased. Go to the Store to purchase seats for a new class.
- Click to assign users to open seats. See below for adding users to open seats.
- Shows the name and other information for each user assigned to the class.