When a user enters the wrong password several times, their account can become locked. Using the steps below, it is easy to unlock their account and send them a login email to get them started again.
- Log in with your user admin username and password.
- Click on Manage Users.
- On the Manage Users page, you will see a list of the users in your group (school/parish).
- Click the Status column header 2 times to resort the list to move all of the Locked users to the top of the list.
- Click on the first (or any user) with a Status of Locked.
- When the User's information page opens, look on the left side and find the State field on the left side of the screen.
- Click to open the dropdown list and choose Active.
- Click Submit to update the user's status.
- Move to the upper right-hand side of the screen and click on Send Login Email. This will send an email to the user (via the parent/secondary email address) with their username and password to allow them to log into the system.