The system automatically keeps track of your course progress. Each time you log in, you will be returned to the last page you viewed.
In addition to the cookies, the system includes a handy tool for creating direct links to pages you want to save. These are called Bookmarks. They can be used to quickly return to a specific page in a lesson.
- To create a Bookmark, you must be in a lesson.
- While you are on a lesson page, you can click on the Bookmark button located on the top right area of the screen.
- You will see a popup message that lets you know that the Bookmark has been created.
- To find the list of your Bookmarks, go to the Courses page where you can see a list of all of the Lessons
- Click the Bookmark button on the right side of the Courses page. This will reveal a list of bookmarks that you have created during your time in the course. The Lesson and Page names will help you find the bookmark you want to use.
- Click on a specific bookmark and be directly linked to the page in the lesson.